H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world’s biggest adhesion challenges.
This individual will be involved in a variety of technical activities centered on the organization’s core systems. The primary customer base served includes internal business users. Areas of focus include:
- Utilize Sitecore CMS solutions to design and develop .Net application with custom MVC or SXA implementation approach.
- Analyze the requirement along with technical feasibility and estimation for implementation of requests within the stipulated time.
- Involve in coding, debugging, unit testing and troubleshooting issues during the development of project.
- Diagnose and resolved problems related to Sitecore and third-party software integrated.
- Perform release management activities on all environments.
- Maintain user access permissions in Sitecore CMS across environments.
- Help with bulk updates using Sitecore PowerShell Extensions (SPE) for efficiency.
- Help with requirements for CMS Administration e.g., Workflow, roles, permissions, reporting, incident management, compliance and more.
- Analyzing and translating business and user requirements into high level Features and detailed user stories with Acceptance Criteria.
- Identify and present alternative solutions to solve business needs by articulating the pros and cons of various approaches.
- Participating in internal and customer meetings to clarify requirements, formulate design approaches and confirm that they meet the business needs.
- Help the business teams to create different pages, upload Products, datasheets, etc. in Sitecore based on the requirements.
|Location||Remote (PAN India)|
|Experience||2 to 4 years|